Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Blog Hop


Welcome to the Valentine's blog hop. I am having so many technical difficulties with posting. I could not get my pictures to post. So, I am going to describe my project for now and hopefully I can get the pictures uploaded later.

My Valentine project consisted of making little sour cream containers and filling them with a yummy goody. The containers were made with valentine paper. Each container had a tag stamped with a little puppy and a heart sentiment saying "puppy love". I filled the containers with puppy chow.

If you have never made sour cream containers you need to give them a try. They are so quick and easy. I found the directions here http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2008/08/sour-cream-container.html

I ended up making the containers a bit larger so I could give a little more puppy chow. Just in case you don't have the puppy chow recipe here it is http://www.chex.com/recipes/RecipeView.aspx?RecipeId=45860&CategoryId=447

On to your next your next stop is http://snipssnailsandtails.blogspot.com/ If you get lost try to make your way back to Amanda's blog.


Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting




13 comments:

Becky said...

I can't wait to see your pictues! I love making those sour cream containers!

Caroleb said...

Love those ideas.

Briana said...

I love those sour cream containers- they are so easy to make!

Kathy said...

Love the cute containers!! I can't wait to see pics of your's!!

Chark said...

Love puppy chow and thanks for the link!

Adele said...

What a great idea!!! Dying to see your photos :D

Unknown said...

Lovely idea!! I am absolutely going to make a few this weekend. My dog is a Valentine's Day puppy so this is the perfect gift! Thanks for sharing such a cool idea =)

Anonymous said...

Well - darn for the technical difficulties. Hope you get it figured out soon so we can see the project. It sounds very cute!

suzeyq said...

We made those sour cream containers for a wedding shower. Turned out great!

yokaye said...

Hate that you're having technical issues! My family loves that puppy chow...can't wait to see your project, I'm sure they turned out cute!
(BTW - I posted a new comment on your Christmas post, wanted to make sure you saw it.) :-)

Gina Karas said...

What a cute idea with the containers and the puppy chow! Love it!

DanaMK said...

Sorry you're having troubles - technical difficulties are terrible! I love those sour cream containers - so cute! What a great idea for class gifts!

Becky said...

Yeah!!! A picture! It is SOOOO cute! I love those. That puupy is adorable!