Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

There is something about the new year that provides a fresh beginning. The year 2008 was a tough year for my family. We watched my brother suffer with cancer losing him just before Thanksgiving. He was the 38 years old. I don't believe I'll ever get over missing him but I am eager to start the new year.

I am going to strive for a healthy and happy year. I want to spend more time with my family. As we all grow older and busier I miss some of the simple times we have had. I yearn for more time with my husband. Although, I am thankful he has a good job I hope he has less travels in the upcoming year.

I hope to finish organizing my craft space. I can't wait to lose myself in creating something.

I know next year will be great. I know it. I wish you all the best and hope you stop by frequently in 2009.

Happy New Year!!!

Traci

No comments: