Monday, March 31, 2008

Purse - Amy Butler Fabric


I thought I would share a couple of purses.... The rectangle multi fabric purse is my old one I had been carrying around for awhile. I decided to change it out for the spring floral pattern purse. I originally made it for my daughter but she said it was to small. I love how I can just pitch everything in it. The best thing is it washes well in the machine.


Patterns:
The spring floral is an Amy Butler pattern. The multi fabric purse is my own pattern. It is a perfect size and now that I have made enough of them it is quick and easy.
TFL -
Traci

1 comment:

just me and z said...

That Amy Butler bag is GORGEOUS! They both are, but you did an awesome job on those! :)
BTW... I still carry Zoie's bag! I get lots of compliments on it! ;)
Love
Lindsay