Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Craft Room



It is official.... I have a craft space. The concrete floor is perfect.... messes sweep up and my dogs can craft with me.
I don't have the curtains done yet. The fabric is in the wash. I spent most my budget... so I plan on using fabric I purchased previously for something. Who knows what...
DH made the counter top space with the sewing machine, the cabinet, and the awesome workstation. The table the computer sits on is a table we had and I swiped.
Because of a tight budget the construction is mostly plywood and 2x4s. It works well for me because then I won't be afraid to mess it up.
The workstation is perfect for cutting fabric. I have a bar stool I sit on while using it. It is on casters so I can pull it out to get to all sides.
I'll try to post once I get the curtains finished. Hopefully, this afternoon.
TFL -
Traci

1 comment:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Wow Traci! It looks awesome!