Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am here....really I am.....

Have you missed me? I have been busy with work and lots of personal stuff. Finally, I can get a break and post. No more crazy work schedule. I have been creating a few things. Like baby shower invites and thank you cards..... because I am going to be a Grandma. Woohooo!

My son and his significant girl are expecting a baby boy. Scooter (I nicknamed him...better then the baby.) should arrive the beginning of August. He is going to be my first grandchild. :-)

I'll be posting some fun sewing projects in the next couple weeks.... lots of cute baby stuff.

Please check back.... I am an active blogger again.

Happy Crafting, Traci

1 comment:

GeminiJen said...

Hi Traci, I have missed you. Congrats on the soon to be Grandma. It's wonderful, you'll see.
Can't wait for your posts with baby stuff.