Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rasberry Suite Color Challenge #18


Dawn McVey is a very talented papercrafter. You can find he blog here http://www.dawnmcvey.typepad.com/ . I enjoy admiring her style. She recently posted a color challenge on her blog. I decided to give it a try. I have been working on Christmas tags. I thought it might be fun to see what I could come up with for an inexpensive gift sack. I love using lunch sacks.






This is what I came up with. I hand drafted the elf shoes and cut them out. I love how this gift bag turned out.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Just adorable! I love your gift bag!

Maureen said...

OMG! How sweet is this? Love the idea :)

Taheerah said...

That's so cute, really fun and original!

Andrea M said...

So cute!!! Love the tips on the shoes :) Great job. Thanks for sharing!

Winter said...

Too cute! :)