Thursday, July 31, 2008

WOW..... Ipod and Nike Sports Kit

We all of you know I am not the most technical person. Well, Sissy (DD) came home for a couple days. I went shopping with her of course. While looking for exercise shoes she convenience me to get Nike Ipod compatible shoes. The shoes were a little higher and the sports kit was $30. But, wow is it worth it.

You put this thing in your shoe and it transmits and stores info. It tells your how far, calories, etc. This by far is the coolest thing ever. I am soooo excited. You can transmit and chart your progress online.

We spent all afternoon loading songs to my IPOD which I got from work as an anniversary gift....YEAH.... cool gift huh?

I even downloaded a YOGA sunrise salutation series and beginner set. It will be a miracle if I can watch the itty bitty screen and keep my balance. One of the yoga downloads is a lady just talking you through a routine. I can probably manage that.

I have been much better practicing YOGA. I still need to spend more time exercising. But, it is coming.

I hope everything is going well for you. Sissy (DD) leaves tomorrow so I will be down in the dumps. I hope to craft some Saturday.

Happy life to you....

Traci

No comments: